How can I apply for a visa?

Turkey welcomes millions of visitors each year, and its advanced visa system aims to ensure that you will have a pleasant holiday experience.
You can easily apply for a tourist visa in just a few steps at www.evisa.gov.tr. and will be ready to enjoy and explore Turkey’s uniqueness the minute you arrive. You can obtain an electronic visa online provided your passport is valid for at least six months past the date of your application. Visas are valid up to 90 days.

What is the currency?

The official currency of Turkey is the Turkish lira. The Turkish lira is divided into subunits called kurus. Paper currency comes in denominations of 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 and 200 TL notes. Coins come in 5, 10, 25, and 50 kurus as well as 1Lira coins.
Foreign currency can readily be exchanged at banks and exchange offices. The U.S. dollar and the Euro are also accepted at many large shopping centers, hotels and restaurants, however it is advisable that you carry some Turkish lira with you at all times.

What is the time zone in Turkey?

GMT +3

Can I withdraw money from ATMs?

Yes, you can use your debit card to withdraw Turkish lira as well as Euros and U.S. dollars. The majority of ATMs offer English and other language options.

Can I use my mobile phone?

Many international GSM operators provide coverage in Turkey in addition to local GSM operators like Turkcell, Avea, and Vodafone.

Which foreign languages are spoken in Turkey?

English is widely spoken throughout Turkey, and you will have no problem meeting people who speak English in big cities and holiday resorts.

What if I want to sightsee in addition to my hunt?

No problem. We can arrange a guided city tour of Istanbul for you at the end of your hunt. We will safely and securely store your rifle and ammo for you until your departure.

Can I bring my family?

Absolutely. Turkey is a great location for holidays-clear seas, 436 Blue Flagged beaches, amazing hotels and charming villages. We can even hook your family up with a blue voyage while you are hunting.

Do I need to be a mountain man?

It helps, but don’t worry if you are not. We have many suitable locations for older or disabled hunters. We also can provide a horse for you to ride. What about a camel ride? Sorry, we don’t have camels in Turkey.

What about a rifle scope and binos?

We suggest you bring a rifle scope that has a minimum of 50mm lenses or larger. It will give you more light for early and late hunts. For the binos we suggest minimum 10x magnification. Most of the latest generation binos do have range finders and angle calculators on them-handy if long shots are required.

Any rifle and ammo suggestions?

We suggest you bring at least 270win minimum caliber and 50 rounds of ammo. 300win will do a better job punching holes from a distance but may be harder on your ears. We have had much success with and recommend Hornady and Barnes ammo.

What do I need to provide for my gun permit?

You will need a copy of your passport, a local firearm permit, and a local hunting license obtained one month prior to your arrival. We will supply you with a temporary hunting permit from the Ministry of Forestry prior to your arrival.